Parents who are concerned about COVID and CDC guidelines for school: Are you considering homeschooling? Mine go to a tuition based school, so I have to make a decision in the next couple of weeks about whether or not I will send them. On the one hand, it doesn't seem to be a threat, and one would miss his first year of band and the other his first year of "real" school. On the other, I don't want suspension bc they didn't maintain 6 feet, or having to be stuck in a mask all day, or the real possibility of dying from this. I was homeschooled, and I never wanted to do it with mine, but it's a viable option for me. I just don't know what to do.