My confession for the week: I've mentioned before that I'm in polygamorous relationship, but we have to keep it secret. Several years back, I was at a party when a couple started talking about poly relationships, and how they aren't natural and just can't last. It was pretty hurtful, but I couldn't out myself, so I walked away as soon as I could. I admit, I has some pretty snarky thoughts, including that my poly relationship was older that that couple's relationship. I just found out this morning that they are getting a divorce. I am 95% sad for them. The other 5% is pure schadenfreude. Not a feeling I have often or am proud of, but it is definitely there.